AJD Forest Products LP in Grayling, MI is the original Lake State industrial hardwood lumber sawmill. We produce high-grade, red oak, soft maple, aspen, ash and basswood. Since 1974 we have been the producers of the best quality industrial lumber in the Lake State.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS - Starting Pay 14.74+ per hour
- Competitive Compensation with room for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company Match 401K
- Paid time off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Places lumber piece by piece in layers
- Positions lumber on skids or carts to build foundation for lumber stacks.
- Bands bundles and records number of stacks by product and species
- Cleans work area
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/ or Experience:
High school Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to add, subtract, using whole numbers.