Eagle Creek Homes/JS Siding in Byron Center is seeking a Construction General Labor Associate to assistant Project Managers and join the team. Eagle Creek Homes is a premiere, custom homebuilding company based in Byron Center.
Responsibilities for this position:
Would be assisting project managers in all aspects of production, support the planning and execution of projects/documents, managing of small projects, running errands, picking up/delivering materials, posting lot signs, small finish jobs, driving company vehicle, and at times cleanup/hauling trash from job work sites.
Schedule: Typical hours are Monday-Friday, 1st shift.
- This is an entry-level position where you will be building your industry knowledge and understanding from the ground up.
- Must be an effective communicator, driven and highly motivated.
- Construction Knowledge would be a huge plus!
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record is necessary.
Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Starting at $16-$18 per hour.