Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee and drive annual budgeting process including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow forecasting
- Coordinate with Accounting and Business Operations team on monthly reporting
- Oversee monthly forecast updates
- Perform detailed client-level analyses
- Measure and report on impact of pricing changes
- Monitor and track churn and retention metrics across book of business
- Labor forecasting at employee / department level
- Coordinate with executive team on forecasting and initiative tracking
- Monthly Cash Flow forecasting
- Bank Reporting and Compliance – monitor all credit agreement reporting requirements and timelines
- Monitor and analyze credit covenants and compliance
- Direct Exposure to Executive Team and Private Equity Sponsor
- Capex-spend reporting and analysis
- Long-term planning
- Other duties as may be assigned by the CFO
Supervisory Responsibilities – Currently, none, but subject to change with department growth
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties and responsibilities with the highest level of professionalism, skill, and integrity. The individual will be privy to confidential and sensitive company information and must maintain the highest levels of confidentiality. The individual must be a self-starter and capable of working independently, with a strong attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills. The individual must feel comfortable interacting and communicating with employees at all levels of the organization, including the Executive Team and the entire Corporate Finance Team, as well as the Private Equity Sponsor.
An advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required. Knowledge of PowerBI (or similar), NetSuite general ledger and Microsoft Access or SQL database is preferred.
Education and/or Experience - Bachelor’s degree in business (or other relevant degree) and/or 10 years of work-related experience.
Language Skills - Excellent reading comprehension skills. Must be able to communicate professionally and clearly. Strong language and writing skills are necessary.
Reasoning Ability -Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions. Must use effective analytical & problem-solving skills daily.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations None required, but consideration given to those with relevant accolades
Physical Demands Sustained periods of sitting and keyboarding.
Work Environment This position is based in BeneSys’ Troy, Michigan corporate office. It is a typical office environment. There may be the opportunity for occasional remote work, but the ability to work in the Troy office is an essential function of this position.
Full time. Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Competitive Benefits & Compensation Package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 15 days of PTO during the next calendar year!
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company paid short term disability, long term disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid training
- Career development opportunities
- Referral bonus for all full-time referrals
- Competitive wages
- Annual opportunities for increases and bonuses
Pay commensurate with education and experience.
BeneSys wants to be a great service provider to the members we serve and we recognize we can only do that if we are also a great employer with successful employees. In short, our success is driven by our employees successes. We want to be a place people want to work, feel proud of what they do and feel fulfilled both professionally and personally; creating a place where employees can find long-term growth and potential.
Our culture focuses on three core values:
- Collaboration: working together across 31 locations to achieve the best for the company and our clients;
- Dedication: striving to create an environment where all employees work toward a common goal while committing to providing the best customer service to our members and our colleagues and;
- Integrity: doing what we say we will do. Upholding strong ethical and moral principles
ADA & EEO
BeneSys will make reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of this position.