The Retail District Manager fosters a motivated, diverse team environment, setting colleagues up for success by establishing clear objectives for the District as a whole, each individual retail location, and each colleague with the objective of achieving established financial goals.
• Leading all facets of sales, service and operations of a district of branches within a defined geographic area.
• Developing key internal partnerships to drive business in market area.
• Designing and overseeing the strategic development and implementation of business and sales plans, one-on-one plans, sales calls, focus calls, onboarding process for new managers, mentoring, coaching, and pipeline management ensuring all sales targets/goals are met.
• Creating and communication sales strategies in line with annual goals for growth in deposits and consumer loans.
• Driving sales process, leading teams to achieve sales targets, acquiring new consumer and business customers, initiating referrals to partners, and deepening all existing customer relationships.
• Working to improve the sales, service and operational skills and behaviors of team members.
• Participating in joint calling with partners in other business lines.
• Leveraging available tools and technology to drive sales and service.
• Maintaining knowledge and educating teams on all products, services, technology and policies.
• Understanding branch sales, service, operations and financial performance.
• Demonstrating acumen in banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, sales, sales leadership, customer service, process management, coaching, colleague development, communication and presentation.
• Supervising Branch Managers generally not to exceed fifteen direct reports.
• Leading teams to provide exceptional customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
• Leading the development of direct reports and team.
• Actively overseeing the recruitment/hiring process ensuring assigned market is staffed with advisors suitable for Horizon's culture.
• Responsible for acquiring and properly allocating resources necessary to support the team/ market.
• Developing and fostering strong community relationships.
• 10+ years of progressive sales management experience; preferably in financial services with the emphasis on consumer and business development.
• Minimum of 7 years of Retail Banking sales experience with an emphasis on consumer and business development.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• High School diploma required.
• Career-minded individuals that want to join an organization where they can gain experience and build a career.