Metro Health now the University of Michigan Health-West is looking for an EPIC Radiant Analyst.
EPIC Radiant Analyst - Information Technology * Days - 40hrs/wk (SIGN-ON BONUS)
Under the direction of the manager of Information Technology, the System Analyst serves as a liaison between IT and assigned functional areas for all application and system related upgrades, implementations, maintenance and related issues. Functions in a project management and life cycle support capacity for intermediate to complex application/system projects. The position is responsible for providing pre/post implementation support to all designated associates during assigned projects and coordinates department liaisons and/or analysts for system enhancements including build, testing, and training. Responsible for the preparation of complete, standard systems' documentation and assists in the development of end user operating procedures to ensure all applications / systems operate in an effective and efficient manner.
- This position requires 2-4 years of experience and knowledge of basic project management, hospital systems, system terminology, and an operational understanding of the components of the technology that support a hospital system.
- Requires knowledge of problem analysis, resource coordination efforts, product development, and documentation control.
- Adequately demonstrates presentation, team building, and leadership qualities.
- Exhibits decision making ability and empowerment to facilitate interactions alone.
- Maintenance of certifications is required; including but not limited to yearly contractual requirements and new version assignments of systems supported.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage, collaborate, and coordinates all application and system enhancements, installations and upgrades for assigned systems.
- Resolves complex questions and problems relative to IT processes and refers more urgent issues with higher levels.
- Develops application specifications/profile toward completion of project management plans for assigned projects.
- Manages intermediate to complex projects and applications in conjunction with the respective project sponsor, the project leader and the assigned goal team.
- Coordinates with technical teams on the systems they support to meet user requirements and to incorporate system efficiency principles.
- Assists in the development and implementation of platform-specific security controls.
- Documents and manages all phases of application life cycle.
- Collaborates with end-user department leadership and staff as appropriate to assure effective organizational and departmental operations.
- Coordinates, develops, and leads training to facilitate the effective use of existing applications in assigned user departments.
- Demonstrates familiarity with vendor/user documentation and workflows in areas assigned.
- Maintains documentation regarding interactivity of applications within the assigned user department.
- Assists user departments in resolving applications issues; coordinates resources in resolving application software and hardware issues.
- Initiates application optimization strategies.
- Supports users via on-call assignments and on-going a