Tier 1 supplier of stamping and automated welded components is currently seeking highly motivated individuals for Weld Technician positions in their welding and assembly facility located in Chesterfield, MI. The ideal candidate will possess the skills necessary to:
- Trouble-shooting and repair of automated production welder and assembly machines.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Correct gauging of welding fixtures when necessary.
- Develop and modify weld schedules for both resistance spot welding and MIG welding.
- Program both welding and material handling robots (Fanuc servogun robot / Motoman MIG robot experience a plus).
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints, as well as wiring schematics.
- Perform machining, welding and fabrication duties as required.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively within all facets of the company.
We offer competitive wages and benefit package. Immediate opening on the afternoon shift.