Indiana Packers Corporation
One World. One Team.
Indiana Packers Corporation Delphi, Indiana
Indiana Packers Corporation (IPC), a dynamic fresh pork processor based in Delphi, Indiana, is looking for a motivated Electrical Maintenance to work in our world-class processing facility. The Electrical Maintenance Technician is responsible for supporting the production operation by performing preventative and routine maintenance such as; wiring, troubleshooting and repairing production equipment.
So, if you are interested in this unique opportunity for a growing company that helps feed the world, then look no further than Indiana Packers Corporation.
- Support the production operation by providing immediate response to all breakdowns to minimize equipment downtime
- Completing preventative and corrective maintenance on various meat processing equipment
- Systematically troubleshoot and resolve issues with various facility equipment and tools
- Perform other duties as needed or required
- Industrial Maintenance Degree preferred, High School Diploma with sufficient experience will be considered
- 1 to 2 years working in an industrial maintenance role
- Must be able to successfully pass IPC's internal electrical maintenance test
- Ability to wire, troubleshoot and repair 3 Phase 480VAC systems
- Ability to wire, troubleshoot and repair 24VDC and 120VAC control systems
- Ability to wire, troubleshoot and repair motor control circuits
- Ability to wire both low and high voltage motors
- Ability to use DMM and Megger
- Ability to properly size wire and circuit protection
- Willingness to work extensive overtime, including weekends as needed
- Must be able to read and comprehend various prints, schematics and other company related documents
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in extreme hot, cold, wet, humid, and odorous environments
- Uphold company policies and ethical standards
- Must possess personal hand tools for the position
- Commitment to follow safety policies and practices
- Willingness to complete Confined Space training
- Hazmat certification a plus
Indiana Packers offers its full-time team members excellent benefits including: 401k Savings Plan, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. IPC also provides eligible team members, and their families, access to our state of the art IPC Employee Health Clinic where scheduled appointments and specific generic prescriptions are free. Work includes extreme hot and cold environments, standing for extended periods of time, repetitive motions and lifting, and working with raw meat products.
Interested candidates can apply online or in-person at Indiana Packers Employment Center (976 Mezzanine Dr Suite B Lafayette, IN. 765-464-6719) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Indiana Packers Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and values diversity. Our EOE policy not only prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any protected category under state, local or federal law, but also reflects our commitment to making all employment decisions without regard to an individual's membership in a protected class. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, rates of pay and other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in company-sponsored employee activities. As part of its equal opportunity policy, we also take affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws to ensure that women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities have opportunities to join and progress within the Company.