Lawn Care Maintenance & Groundskeeping / Pruning – Full Time & Part Time Positions Available (Crew Leader / Foreman & Crew Member)
Our Maintenance Team performs tasks, depending on position, such as operating mowers, edgers, weed whips, blowers, pruning, weeding, spraying, mulch installation and spring/fall cleanup.
- Crew Leader positions are responsible for equipment, giving crew direction & proper training, providing required documentation, as well as being hands-on, taking ownership in the work performed.
- Crew Member positions work to develop their skills to advance to a Crew Leader/Foreman position.
- Both positions transition into snow removal tasks for the winter season.
- Base pay $14 - $25 per hour, based on experience
- Snow pay $20 - $30 per hour, based on experience
- Full Time Crew Leader Positions accrue vacation PTO and have options of enrolling in Health & Dental Insurance.
- Full Time Crew Member Positions accrue sick time PTO.
- Both positions are eligible for 401(k) with matching.
- Crew Leader Positions – at least one year of experience, (pesticide license, chauffeur license & medical card – or ability to obtain).
- Crew Member Positions – no experience necessary, we will train the right candidates.
Everett’s Landscape Management, Inc. expects its employees to adhere to our core values: Trustworthy, Exceeds Customer Expectations, “Can Do” Attitude, Professional Workmanship, Integrity, Customer Service, Passionate.
Everett’s Landscape is a drug free workplace.