Crystal Lumber & Hardware seeks a Building Material Inside Sales Associate to join their team in Crystal Falls, Michigan. Entry level and industry experts encouraged to apply.
Have you been in the building materials/construction industry and looking for a new position offering the comfort and flexibility of an office position? Does having weekends and holidays off, consistent hours, and having a work/home life balance sound appealing? Are you sales-driven, motivated by unlimited earning potential, and crave a change of scenery? If this sounds interesting to you, consider joining this team.
Apply online at crystallumber.hirescore.com
- Compensation plan (base salary, commission, bonuses) averaging $40,000 - $50,000 annually.
- Base salary (paid weekly).
- Sales commission bonuses (unlimited earning potential, paid quarterly).
- Profit sharing bonuses (paid biannually).
- Simple IRA retirement plan.
- Paid time off (vacation, personal time, sick leave, holidays).
- Employee discount.
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
SCHEDULE. This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday; no weekends.
- Drive sales and gain vital industry knowledge while helping customers bring their building projects to life.
- Build customer relationships with retention for future projects in mind.
- Identify best choice materials for customer needs and perform material take-offs from customer blueprints, drawings, and/or verbal instructions.
- Develop project packages (pole barns, decking projects, renovations, etc.).
- Help manage the flow of materials to jobsites while coordinating with team members.
- Train alongside our current staff and be coached for excellence in your position.
- Motivation and a positive attitude.
- Previous experience in building material sales, estimating, construction or the home improvement industry preferred, however, we will train the right person who demonstrates a passion for our company and the work we do.
- Proficiency with computers, office software, and learning new software.
- Understanding and ability to read building prints a plus.
- You are disciplined and work well individually and as a team member.
- You are organized, energetic and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness and ability to travel for sales, client meetings and training events; may include occasional overnight stays and air travel.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at crystallumber.hirescore.com
Crystal Lumber & Hardware has grown to become one of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin's finest independent building material suppliers. CLH is a third-generation family owned and operated company. Team members are valued and provided job stability through competitive wages, weekends off, a fun and collaborative work environment, and support to learn and grow in their positions.
Learn more at crystallumber.com