Do you like “rolling in the dough”? Do you pride yourself in taking the lead? As a Bakery Manager at Groovy Donuts you will work with your team to prepare, design, and present the most amazing donuts ever—unique, joy-filled treats that warm both hearts and stomachs. You will ensure great shifts by developing your team, effectively managing team performance and building our groovy, inclusive and creative team culture. We are seeking a trained, experienced pastry baker / donut maker to join our team on our quest to make the world a better place, one donut at a time!
- Competitive salary: $30-40k (based on experience)
- Quarterly Bonuses (based on performance)
- Paid Training
- Free Donut + Beverage Each Shift
- Employee Discount: 25% off ALL Purchases at Groovy Donuts
- Growth opportunities
- Team atmosphere
- Opportunity to learn the business from the ground up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team Outings
- Seat at the table (participate in strategic planning, setting company goals, etc)
- Paid Time Off
- High School diploma or GED (some college is a plus)
- Two or more years management experience
- Night Shift Availability
- Flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to determine Cost of Goods Sold for Products
- 3 Years working/managing in a Commercial Kitchen; a Bakery or Donut shop is preferred
- Donut Making Experience
- Microsoft Excel Experience
- Cultivate a groovy team environment by recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, coaching and counseling team members; communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, enforce policies and procedures.
- Achieve results by implementing production, productivity and quality; resolving issues; identifying trends; implementing change; minimizing waste.
If you're interested in a position that rewards you for your contributions, then Groovy Donuts is right for you.
We are FUN, fast paced and team orientated. If you think you have what it takes to lead our groovy bakery team, please send a resume and short description of your experience. We want to hear from you!
Groovy Donuts is an equal opportunity employer.