Wanted Day Shift Final Inspector, Part Deburring and Delivery Driver
Monday - Friday / Zeeland, MI
Looking for a hardworking, self-motivated person. No experience required.
Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s record
- Free pop, water, and coffee
- Paid lunches
- Lunch is provided (steak, chili, burgers, lasagna, etc.)
- Pay based on experience
- Flexible start time
- Health Insurance
- Company matching simple IRA
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 100% final inspection of finished parts
- Deburring of machined parts
- Shipping and receiving
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, good communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Work with complete integrity and compliance to company rules and regulations.
- Ensure parts meet specifications using appropriate measuring instruments such as Micrometers, Height Gages, Bore Gages etc.
- Read blueprint drawings, job orders.
- Material handling (Saw cutting, squaring blocks).
- Be part of continuous improvement efforts to improve output, quality, costs and delivery.
- Must keep work areas clean and organized.
- Must be able to follow procedures.