We are hiring Caregivers! Flexible Schedules, Weekly Pay!
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in people’s lives? Right at Home has a great opportunity for you to serve a population who needs you right now!
#BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We are an Employee First company that values our caregiver’s safety, success, and happiness at work! We know that our caregivers are the key to improving our client’s quality of life and we make an ongoing commitment to show our appreciation to our team.
By joining our Right at Home team, you will be working for one of the fastest-growing international home care companies with over 25 years of experience.
Here's why Caregivers like working for Right at Home:
- Flexible scheduling with Work/Life balance
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off!!!
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
- AMAZING company culture with easy access to leadership
- FREE 24/7 Telemedicine access for you and your family! NO WAIT!!
- Discount programs available for prescriptions, cell phone, and a lot more!
- PAID orientation and training
- PAID travel time in between clients
- Employee referral bonus
- Recognition & Rewards Programs
- FREE personal protective equipment (PPE)
What You’ll Do and Who You Are
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. We have an excellent culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset that demonstrates:
- Energetic and never short of a smile
- Willingness to help with light housekeeping, meal preparation and personal care
- Ability to provide enhanced care such as dementia care, medication reminders, exercise, etc.
- HAVING FUN!
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Ready to start work ASAP!
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Pass a background check
- CNA license, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide certification is a plus
We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible, and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you.
Visit our website www.homecaregr.com and/or give us a call at (616) 315-2200 to accept a role that will make a difference to those we serve.
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.