- Must be 18 years of age or older upon hire date
- Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above the waist at a maximum of fifty pounds
- Understanding of basic math to solve problems and manage through on-the-job tasks
- Must be able to rotate between all 3 shifts and work weekends
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Experience in a food manufacturing industry or a related position
- Mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to operate machinery
- A sense of humor & love for Pop-Tarts
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com