Service the customer, ensure all orders are pulled correctly and all damaged product is disposed of properly and replaced to Herbruck’s Quality Standards.
Essential Job Duties:
- · Selecting customer orders to load
- · Load trailers in a timely manner
- · Document trailer temps/fuel levels for all trucks
- · Ensure all loads are secure with loads bars and straps
- · Document load bars and straps time in and out.
- · Ensure cooler and all trailers are clean prior to loading
- · Pull carts using to assure proper rotation
- · Ensure processing department is supplied with empty carts and packaging materials
- · Report all quality and food safety issues to management
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Previous warehouse and/or hilo experience preferred
· Willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays as assigned.
· Does not own or maintain routine contact with swine or birds
· Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations
· Ability to remain standing and/or walking for extended periods of time on concrete floors
· Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift at least 25 lbs. continuously throughout the day
· Follow all company safety rules
· Proper PPE