We have a great job opportunity for someone looking to be part of our awesome team. KSS Enterprises is a great place to work, a place you can be proud of, where your talents are embraced and your efforts are encouraged and supported. You will be responsible for General P.C. hardware replacements, software updates, Microsoft Office Suite, anti-virus software, and email management as well as a wide variety of other IT related functions.
- Field incoming help request from end users via a variety of intakes (phone, email, etc.).
- Ability to assess how servers are running, adding hard drives, and being able to perform upgrades to operating systems.
- Knowledge and capabilities with general P.C. hardware, modems, phone systems, Microsoft Office Suite, VPN, basic SQL, and industry specific ERP software.
- Set up and troubleshoot equipment like iPhones, iPads, Androids, laptops, computers, printers, etc.
- Must be available to travel to and assist in critical IT related issues, communication, and/or failures.
Positives: Work with a bunch of fun people. The days are busy, so they go by quickly. If you find they aren’t, asked to be challenged. We love a good challenge. Enjoy paid holidays. PTO days. Medical, dental and vision benefits. A retirement plan you can start your first day and a % match after a year. Gym membership programs, including company sports teams like volleyball, softball, and even bowling.