Precision Plus MFG is searching for second shift CNC Mill operators to join our company. This position runs a variety of CNC machines and helps enhance the productivity of our organization. Must be able to perform work quality checks and monitor machine output each hour and generate comprehensive reports for management. Looking for a skilled CNC Operator with 2+ years' experience but will gladly train the right motivated candidate.
Compensation for this position ranges from $17-$20 per hour with a performance review after 90 days.
- Translate the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production.
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, blueprints, and process instructions.
- Work with other members of the department in order to produce products to print and finish specs.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company.
- Identify any defective items and handle according to procedure.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise. Create a positive team dynamic that promotes safety, performance and efficiency. Requirements and Qualifications
- Attention to detail.
- Strong basic math skills
- Willing to learn and add continuous skills and abilities to aid in the efficiency of the job.
- Blue Print reading.
- History of working with gauges and calipers.
- Full time-2nd shift with the option to work Monday-Friday 8 hours per day or Monday-Thursday 10 hours per day
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Health insurance