At Safari Circuits, we are a dynamic and growing business, a strategic partner to our customers and a great place to work. We manufacture Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBAs) for the global electronics market. Our Printed Circuit Boards are used in many applications, including medical devices, automotive and industrial.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Support Clerk in the Sales Department of our Otsego, MI location.
The Sales Support Clerk will work with various members of the Sales team to coordinate projects, record and track orders, and compile / organize data used for monthly metrics. They will also work as back-up for front desk support.
Responsibilities to include:
- Tracking status of customer wire transfer orders
- Create, update and maintain centralized tracking sheet for supplier change requests
- Update and maintain data for Sales (daily shipments, incoming orders, etc.)
- Review documentation from closed work order packets for completeness
- Perform other duties as required
Preferred qualifications and Character Traits (what we are looking for):
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets
- Must be outgoing, energetic and detail focused
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Authorization to work in the US
If interested, please email HR@safaricircuits.com