Do you have a drive to lead and inspire teams and problem solve maintenance breakdowns? What about a craving for Pop-Tarts on the regular? Join us at our Grand Rapids Plant as a Maintenance and Reliability Supervisor on 1st shift! In this role, you’ll drive asset optimization practices in partnership with the Senior Maintenance Manager through reliability automation, standardization, elimination, and work order management. You’ll also be directing 24/7 Maintenance planning and execution, and the development of preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
Apply today to join us in our best in class manufacturing facility that has been producing delicious Pop-Tarts since 1964!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Set the Pace – Establishing work plans in partnership with Maintenance leaders, planners, and MRO teams that support and improve plant equipment reliability
- Drive Change – Incorporating a culture of inclusion and continuity within all departments through Continuous Improvement
- Strategize to Win – Directing, training and developing maintenance team members in their area of expertise
- Drive Efficiency – Leading continuous improvement initiatives. Specifically: Specialized Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance, and Reliability Technology projects by using root cause analysis and predictive technology
- Impact Results – Identifying opportunities to eliminate cost and/or waste through applying LEAN manufacturing principals
- Take a New Angle – Identifying, implementing, and documenting maintenance and reliability best practices
- Partner Strategically – Collaborate with Engineering and Operations to facilitate efficient cross functional problem solving and execution of projects.