This is an in-office position.
If and/or when they become effective, Delta Dental of Michigan is required to comply with President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety & Health Administration’s Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS). This includes compliance with federal COVID-19 vaccination requirements as well as any and all applicable masking, social distancing, and other workplace safety guidance.
As such, if and/or when the Executive Order and/or ETS become effective, Delta Dental of Michigan will require all employees, as a term and condition of employment, to demonstrate compliance by providing proof of vaccination, becoming vaccinated, or via an approved medical or religious accommodation in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or comply with other required workplace safety measures.
Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana is a leader in dental benefits, plus so much more.
We improve oral health through benefit plans, advocacy and community support, and our corporate giving builds healthy, smart, vibrant and inclusive communities. We devote our time, talents and financial resources to improve oral and overall health, and we invest in initiatives that support youth, education, workforce and economic development.
We are a force for good--part of the reason why employees find working at Delta Dental fulfilling.
Delta Dental companies nationwide comprise the Delta Dental Plans Association, which provides coverage to more than 80 million Americans and operates two of the nation's largest networks of participating dentists.
For more, visit www.deltadentalmi.com and www.vibrantcommunities.com, and apply online at www.deltadentalmi.com/careers.
- May pick up mail from the local post office using a company vehicle
- May collect, sort, or deliver mail or other documents and materials internally or externally
- Determines proper class of mail and applies postage using a postage meter
- Prepares packages for courier distribution
- Maintains address database
- Maintains related departmental records and files
- Operates equipment which may include a personal computer, telephone, copier, scanner, shredder, folder, postage meter, electric and manual skid mover, etc.
- Assists with hand stuffing / collating projects and other department projects as assigned