As a Delivery Assurance Specialist (DAS), you will be working as a vital link between the Program Management and Operations Team to improve delivery performance by tracking, validating, expediting and reporting real time delivery status. Applicants must have solid manufacturing experience with focus on root cause analysis and effective interpersonal communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with coordinating internal and external resources to ensure efficient execution and on-time delivery of projects.
- Track the flow of critical/hot parts through the suppliers manufacturing shop from the raw material phase, through manufacturing, quality, shipping and delivery to the customer.
- Drive actions to mitigate potential delivery delays by identifying risks, performing root cause analysis and development of recovery plans to bring shipments back in-line with customer requirements
- Create daily status reports and communicate actions and plans to all stakeholders
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Manufacturing Experience, 3-5years, preferably
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in supply chain management, production control, procurement, business, quality assurance or related field
- Experience working on process improvement teams or possess Six Sigma certification
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- U.S. citizenship required