The Customer Account Representative provides support and assistance to Key Account Managers to ensure Customers’ products are shipped and delivered as promised. The CA Representative also provides customer support for ABT’s new and existing accounts to ensure the efficient production and delivery of products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Support Key Account Managers
- Enters and releases new and revised Purchase Orders.
- Ensures that Purchase Order terms and conditions are followed and accurate.
- Creates accurate shipping documentation for Customer orders.
- Ensures required Customer documents for technical requirements are communicated and distributed.
- Monitors customers websites for Purchase Order updates.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Manager.
Support New Accounts
- Establishes excellent customer relationships with new, growing accounts. Serves as the primary Company interface with these customers.
- Coordinates resources to ensure efficient production and delivery of products and services.
- Works with the Operations and Planning Teams to confirm appropriate delivery dates.
- Communicates with customers regarding program progress and delivery.
- Maintains Issues Register for each program and ensures issues are resolved.
- Ensues compliance with internal standards, processes and procedures.
- Ensures that the Company has appropriate legal documentation for all contractual obligations.
- Ensures that all technical communications and shipments to customers are in compliance with ITAR.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Customer Support role
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail and data
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced working environment
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office