MANUFACTURING LAB TECHNICIAN
Lorin Industries is a leading West Michigan Manufacturing Company who has an opportunity for a positive professional who believes in providing the highest quality of service to join our Technical Team as an Off-Shift Lab Technician.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining production specifications by conducting analytical testing.
- Conduct tests to ensure quality of Lorin products.
- Responsible for creating production samples for customers.
- Responsible to calibrate appearance measuring equipment.
- Coordinate periodic calibration and preventative maintenance of all analytical instruments.
- Work in a safe manner and abide by all safety rules and policies.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Strong Chemistry and Math skills
- An understanding of physical measurements such as weighing, color measurements, pH, temperature, and specific gravity is preferred.
- Experience with word processing (Word), Excel spreadsheets and Access databases.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Lorin offers a competitive hourly rate and benefit package that includes:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- 401(k) with a company match
- Education Reimbursement program
To learn more about working at Lorin Industries please visit our website at www.lorin.com
Lorin Industries is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.