The Schoolcraft County Commission on Aging (SCCOA) and the Manistique Senior Center Citizens Center is seeking qualified individuals for the position of Executive Director.
The executive director oversees the day-to-day operations of the SCCOA and Manistique Senior Center to ensure program compliance and grant funding continuation. They are responsible for creating and adhering to budgets, promoting, and marketing Senior Center programs/activities. The director will supervise employees and work alongside local government organizations.
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred-related to the management field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the human services/management field.
- Must be efficient and detail oriented and have excellent clerical skills.
- Must have bookkeeping experience and be knowledgeable in QuickBooks.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work as a leader and as a team.
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office programs.
- Must submit to a background check.
- Ability to commute/relocate to Manistique, MI 49854
Salary: $37,500.00 - $43,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional on call/weekend availability