GreenBrier Apartments in Ann Arbor is currently seeking to fill a vacancy for a Full-Time Service Technician. The candidate should be experienced, dependable, and hard working.
The Service Technician maintains the interior and exterior of the Community and assists with minor repairs such as electrical, plumbing, concrete masonry, roofing, painting and carpentry. Exterior maintenance includes grounds, signage, outdoor furniture, pool upkeep, litter removal, and snow/ice removal.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous experience in plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and household appliance repair-
• Prefer a minimum of one year residential property management experience
• Good interpersonal/communication skills/trustworthiness, ability to communicate well with co-workers and residents
• Availability to participate in snow and ice removal (which may include holidays and weekends)
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Can-do attitude, ability to work in a team environment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Vocational or trade apprenticeship or training
• EPA certification
• One year residential service technician experience
• Working knowledge of HVAC systems, certification(s) a plus
For consideration, please submit a resume with salary requirements or visit us on the web at www.greenbrierapartments.com. Resumes that include salary requirements will be considered first. SLAVIK MANAGEMENT owns and manages apartment communities throughout Southeast Michigan and offers opportunities for growth and advancement for talented people who desire more than just a job. SLAVIK MANAGEMENT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.