MC Molds Inc R&R Supervisor.
- Direct the work force to repair and recondition existing molds and all other duties assigned by Management
- Create daily list of work and work assignments for each R&R Department personnel.
- Work with all department supervisors on planning and scheduling recondition work and new mold component fitments.
- Motivate employees to do quality work in a timely manner.
- Train and mentor new employees
- Plan, organize, and control work tasks within the R&R Department.
- Monitor and review R&R department personnel performance.
- Counsel, discipline, and encourage employees according to Company policy. Listen and respond to employee requests, suggestions, complaints, and concerns in a timely and professional fashion.
- Ensure that standard benching and R&R operating procedures and company policies are adhered to
- Determine and implement improvements to processes and equipment in the R&R department with assistance from the Production Manager and GM of Manufacturing.
- TIG and Micro welding
- Fill out Mold Checklist with estimated time to complete R&R operations per checklist
- Follow up and make sure employees are filling out check list
- Review molds for repairs and recondition work, fill out mold evaluation checklist with estimated labor hours to complete repairs and required work per department.
- Schedule mold repairs within the R&R department
Other Job Responsibilities
- Disassemble and clean Industrial molds
- Polish molds-used or new components and fitment
- Repair damage to molds
- Tape & sand blast molds
- Assemble molds and tooling
- Water test molds
- Review BOM and set aside tooling for upcoming orders
- Complete appropriate paperwork and mold documentation records.
- Operate surface grinders, manual mills drill press and lathes as needed
- Incoming and Outgoing inspection of existing molds
- 401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Paid Vacation and Optional Supplemental Insurance.
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition assistance
- Air-Conditioned Shop
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or interest in this position.
Job Type: Full-time