Event / Banquet Bartender positions available NOW!
$100 signing bonus for new employees + $16–25/hr (Pay based on experience. Includes $3.67-$6 per hour plus tips totaling an average of $16-$25 per hour)
We are currently looking for experienced and highly motivated Event / Banquet Bartenders to join our team at Boatwerks.
Join the RedWater family! We are one of the only event groups in the area that can currently hold large scale weddings and events safely outdoors that meet state restrictions! We have 8 event venues, 9 restaurants that offer some of the largest outdoor dining spaces in west Michigan, as well as 8 golf courses and 5 country club pools with cafés and bar.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience. They will need to be detail oriented, great at multitasking, have a strong work ethic with core values, and the flexibility to work nights and weekends. Teamwork mentality and positive attitude is a must.
If you meet these requirements and believe you are an excellent candidate for this position, please apply to this job post!
Besides providing a positive team-oriented workplace and great growth opportunity within our organization, RedWater offers amazing benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with partial match for full-time employees after 1 year
- Healthcare benefits for full-time employees after 1 year
- Discounts at all RedWater Restaurants
- Snap Fitness discounts at select locations
- Discounted golf at RedWater Golf Clubs
- And now offering a $100 SIGNING BONUS + $250 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS!
Our Restaurant & Event Venue: Looking for a great place to share a meal with friends & family? Look no further than Boatwerks Waterfront restaurant on beautiful Lake Macatawa. Boatwerks features New American fare, top-notch service and stunning waterfront views. Boatwerks is also the perfect venue for events up to 400 guests. Experience the food, service and ambiance only Boatwerks can provide!
Our Company: At RedWater Restaurants & Events, it’s our mission to exceed customer expectations by providing memorable dining experiences and consistently creating quality meals using the freshest ingredients. We focus on delivering seasonal, high-quality, creative menus at competitive prices in relaxed and casual environment. RedWater continues to support West Michigan with quality food, as well as jobs within the restaurant and hospitality industry. Our well-trained team takes pride in offering a welcoming ambiance, delicious food, and exceptional service.
RedWater Restaurants & Events Mission Statement: The secret of why people keep coming back to our restaurants and event centers is no secret at all. We believe in the simple principle of delivering hospitality and an experience through our food and service that make our guests want to return.
- Guest: We will do whatever we can for our guests. We can only say “yes.”
- Food: Our food will be consistent, serving items as described & anticipated by our guest.
- Service: We will deliver an experience that makes our guests feel they come first.
- Team: We will work as a team. Committed, competent & contributing to make our guests experience one they will enjoy.'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location