$45,000–55,000/yr (Pay based on experience. Includes base + bonus.)
Join the RedWater family! We have 10 restaurants that offer some of the largest outdoor dining spaces in west Michigan, as well as 9 event venues, 8 golf courses and 5 country club pools with cafés and bar.
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Executive Chef to join our RedWater Restaurants Lakeshore team.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience. They will need to be detail oriented, great at multitasking, have a strong work ethic with core values, and the flexibility to work nights and weekends. Teamwork mentality and positive attitude is a must.
If you meet these requirements and believe you are an excellent candidate for this position, please apply to this job post!
Besides providing a positive team-oriented workplace and great growth opportunity within our organization, RedWater offers amazing benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with partial match for full-time employees after 1 year
- Healthcare benefits for full-time employees
- Discounts at all RedWater Restaurants
- Snap Fitness discounts at select locations
- Discounted golf at RedWater Golf Clubs
- $250 employee referral bonus
Our Company: At RedWater Restaurants & Events, it’s our mission to exceed customer expectations by providing memorable dining experiences and consistently creating quality meals using the freshest ingredients. We focus on delivering seasonal, high-quality, creative menus at competitive prices in relaxed and casual environment. RedWater continues to support West Michigan with quality food, as well as jobs within the restaurant and hospitality industry. Our well-trained team takes pride in offering a welcoming ambiance, delicious food, and exceptional service.
RedWater Restaurants & Events Mission Statement: The secret of why people keep coming back to our restaurants and event centers is no secret at all. We believe in the simple principle of delivering hospitality and an experience through our food and service that make our guests want to return.
- Guest: We will do whatever we can for our guests. We can only say “yes.”
- Food: Our food will be consistent, serving items as described & anticipated by our guest.
- Service: We will deliver an experience that makes our guests feel they come first.
- Team: We will work as a team. Committed, competent & contributing to make our guests experience one they will enjoy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- Fine dining restaurant
- Weekend availability
- Executive Chef: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations