. Operate swiss style (Citizen) CNC lathes to produce the required number of correct parts in a timely manner according to process documentation. This can include operating multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously.
2. Correctly setup jobs in assigned equipment in a timely manner.
3. Perform 1st piece, in-process and last piece inspection using micrometers, calipers, comparators, various gauges and CMM equipment according to process documentation.
4. Perform data collection and communication tasks in Job Boss and other applications.
5. Perform operator maintenance.
6. Diagnose and correct equipment or tool issues.
7. Perform de-burr or rework of work in-process.
8. Make recommendations to optimize and improve assigned processes.
9. Maintain work station to 5S standards.
10. Perform all work according to PAC safety standards.
11. Comply with all PAC policy and procedures.
1. A Track record of employment success. Successful essential duty related experience, including operation of CNC controlled relevant equipment including swiss lathes and automatic screw machines.
2. Firm understanding of machining center theory, including x, y and z axis, along with edge and centerline pickup.
3. Ability to use common measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, gauges (pin, thread, indicator, height), optical comparators and coordinate measuring machines (CMM).
4. Significant collaboration and communication skills related to continuous improvement and customer
5. Blueprint reading skills to GD&T standards
6. High school diploma or equivalent. Trade school classes or certifications preferred.
7. Basic Windows and MS Office skills.
8. Ability to perform shop math functions.