The purpose of this position is to support the department’s ability to achieve its goals and objectives. This includes performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on CNC controlled machining equipment and supporting facility maintenance needs. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Essential Duties: The following is a list of the general duties performed in this position. It is not meant to be an exhaustive list.
1. Perform preventive maintenance tasks on CNC mills, lathes and other equipment as assigned.
2. Perform unscheduled maintenance on CNC mills, lathes and other equipment to minimize machine down time, including assisting in diagnosis of equipment issues.
3. Perform facility maintenance.
4. Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment
5. Perform data collection and communication tasks in Unipoint and other applications.
6. Safely operate a forklift to move equipment and material within the facility.
7. Perform all tasks and maintain work stations to 5S organization and housekeeping standards.
8. Comply with PAC policy and procedures.
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Prefer skilled trades courses or curriculum.
2. 2 to 5 years minimum successful prior essential duty related experience, preferably in a CNC machining environment, including work such as mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagnosis and repair.
3. Specific knowledge of CNC machine tool repair, including 4th/5th axis and electronics with brands common to PAC (Fanuc & Haas controllers).
4. Basic facility maintenance knowledge. Ability to read schematics.
5. Ability to read/write English .
6. Ability to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
7. Michigan Driver License and Insurable Driving Record.