• Implement established developed control scheme based on client requirements
• Preparing and reviewing control designs and related control specifications
• Organizes and control all designated engineering, concepts, proposals, layouts, details, and reviews these with the customer.
• Commissioning and startup control system in field required
• Travel for service, installation, start-up and debug for complete integration at the customer's site
• Attends to customer requirements. Take and keep minutes of customer meetings.
• Reviews all drawings prior to final release and ensures compliance for project internal buyoffs
• Controls the Engineering/Project Controls budget and ensures designs are cost effective.
• Ensures engineering compliance with all customer and/or other pertaining specifications. Ensure company awareness to specifications.
• Organizes revisions
• Creates change information for estimating.
• Aids proposal department in estimating, and conception of, new projects.
• Understands and follows safety & environmental regulations and identifies safety/environmental concerns.
• Leading entire control work and resources of allocated project.
• Communicate with control engineers in Korea whenever it is required.
• Conduct training for entry control project engineer.
• A bachelor's degree in electric engineering. Spoken and written Korean is required.
• Knowledge on PLC programming languages, operator interface programming languages and hardware design.
• PLC control design experience of automotive body shop tooling
• PLC: Rockwell Allen Bradley
• Excellent organization skills with strong teamwork and leadership skills
• Over 10 years of electric control related experience at automotive company or automation tooling company
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Auto-Cad
• Ability to work within multi-cultural, globally based team
• Familiar with Global Ford or GM standard (PLC, Controls Drawing)
• Familiar with OHSA standard
Travel: This position often requires out of town and overnight travel.
Benefits: In addition to competitive wages, client offers a wide range of benefits including Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401k Match, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, and Workers' Compensation Insurance if they get a work-related injury or illness. Client believes in investing in people and offers a variety of development programs with excellent opportunities for individual growth through training, tuition reimbursement, and career advancement.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -032022-117566