Position: Administrative Assistant
FTE: FT, Non-Exempt
Bargaining Unit: UAW
Department/Location: Supports Coordination Department
Wage: $17.24 hourly. Comprehensive benefits package
Additional Compensation: $1000 New Hire Bonus
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and staff support functions. Areas of supports will primarily be the Supports Coordination department and front desk reception coverage.
This is full-time regularly scheduled position, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience providing clerical or administrative support, and/or customer service in an office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Type 45 words per minute, accurately and consistently
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Applicants should visit www.typingtest.com and complete the Free 1-minute Typing Test, titled Aesop’s fables and submit result with your resume. If selected, a more formal typing and software test will be administered.