Position: Access Services Clinical Supervisor
Department/Location: Access Services Department
Wage: Annual salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package.
Additional Compensation: $5000 New Hire Bonus
Access Services Clinical Supervisor
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking an Access Services Clinical Supervisor to provide clinical leadership and expertise, supervise assigned staff, and provide consultation to clinicians and providers to assure appropriate levels of care and access to necessary services. To ensure access to Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Developmental Disability and Access Line services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This is a full-time position that requires an employee to work during 2nd and 3rd shift with some flexibility depending on preferences of the employee and department’s needs.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
- Fully Licensed in the State of Michigan as a Master Social Worker, Professional Counselor, or Psychologist
- Two years’ post master’s degree progressive experience in the Behavioral Health field
- Knowledge of crisis intervention and treatment methodology
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office programs and telehealth
- MCBAP, CAADC certification preferred
- Two years’ supervisory experience preferred
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued