Job Summary: This Employee will be responsible for gathering, cleaning and assembling cabinet components per customer specifications while following company standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembling of products
- Check product as necessary to address quality concerns and defects.
- Operating hand tools.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Repetitive motion, able to stoop, push/pull, reach, grasp, twist, and lift up to 50 pounds on a daily basis
- On feet standing all day
- Basic computer, math, reading skills and comprehension
- Able to learn quality standards in an organized fashion
- Following directions/procedures and knowledge of product
- Communication within department and with Managers/Supervisors
- Wood working and construction experience preferred
- Good attendance
- Ability to read a measuring tape
- Other duties as assigned