If you’re someone who has a genuine desire to help people live better and healthier lives, join us as we work to be a trusted resource in our communities, offering real people, real food at real affordable prices across the Midwest. If you are ready to immerse yourself in an environment, that helps shoppers naturally, intuitively, and enjoyably find real, honest, affordable goodness to meet them wherever they are on their wellness journey, we’d like to hear from you. Join us to begin YOUR journey and be a part of the Fresh Thyme Market Team!
Fresh Thyme Rewards
As an entry-level team member, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of retail tasks related to additional services provided by our store, product and customer service. Meijer Courtesy Team Members enjoy interacting with people and know what ‘above and beyond’ customer service means.
What You'll be Doing:
- Cart attendants will ferry shopping carts from outside the store back to the store interior.
- Coordinating and collecting of the parking lot, lawn, and inside store trash.
- Safely use snow removal equipment for properly removing snow.
- Perishable and salvage returns.
- Basic store and restroom cleaning.
- Working with our service desk, store entrance, check lanes and parking lot areas.
- Working with departments: Health and Beauty Care, Hardlines, Fashion/Softlines, Pets, Hardware, Card and Party, Outdoor, Seasonal and Floral.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- This position also help the service team bagging groceries.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Highly-organized with a keen sense for details.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Can handle lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending and twisting while handling product or using various equipment.
- Ability to shine in a fast-paced environment.