If you’re someone who has a genuine desire to help people live better and healthier lives, join us as we work to be a trusted resource in our communities, offering real people, real food at real affordable prices across the Midwest. If you are ready to immerse yourself in an environment, that helps shoppers naturally, intuitively, and enjoyably find real, honest, affordable goodness to meet them wherever they are on their wellness journey, we’d like to hear from you. Join us to begin YOUR journey and be a part of the Fresh Thyme Market Team!
Fresh Thyme Rewards
This position will be responsible for fulfilling a customer’s online curbside order.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
All levels of experience are welcomed
Training will be provided
What You'll be Doing:
- This position will drive customer loyalty and satisfaction by providing remarkable service at the curbside pick-up area with fast, friendly and accurate order fulfillment and payment collection.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with customers, team members, and leadership.
- Present a courteous and friendly attitude towards customers (in person and on phone) and respond to their questions and needs.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly by contacting leadership when needed.
- Receive workflow from dashboard and fulfill orders for the day.
- Utilize selection process for product within the store and bag product appropriately following bagging standards.
- Store product correctly in the staging area following food safety guidelines.
- Greet each customer and take payment for the order ensuring an easy shopping experience.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Meijer store preferred.
- Past cashier experience preferred.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- General awareness of food safety regulations.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Process driven and ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.