If you like to meet new people and have a good head for business, we want to meet you!
Position Overview: Business Services Specialists function as a team to assist employers in talent acquisition, training and upskilling, and retention. These Specialists use the Demand Driven Model to provide workforce development solutions to businesses.
- Be the ‘go to’ person in the assigned region for resources and solutions to address employers’ workforce challenges.
- Provide services required under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Employment Services, PATH, Trade Act, and other workforce development programs.
- While maintaining comprehensive knowledge of the workforce system, provide focused services to employers within assigned geography via business-to-business visits.
- Establish relationships with businesses and industry by conducting research and developing leads, making cold calls, attending networking events and asking for referrals.
- Work collaboratively with team members to access appropriate talent and relevant training services.
- Work with others to develop and maintain career awareness activities, job fairs, talent tours and other Workforce Services aligned outreach, activities, and events.
- Obtain / maintain current Business Services Professional certification.
- Provide high quality customer service to all customers, internal and external.
- Use applications in the Microsoft Office Suite to advance work.
Training and education: We'll teach you Workforce Services. We're hoping you have some college, entreprenuership, sales, management, or similar experience in your background and a desire to learn. Computer skills are required.
When/where: 8-5, Monday - Friday. We work in a modern office environment with the best tech, and a company car is provided for business travel.
Thinking of making a change from your current position? Call or email today and ask for Human Resources for a confidential conversation.