Join our organization in an entry level manufacturing role with the opportunity to advance your skills and career through formal education and training.
All shifts available, generous shift premiums for 2nd and 3rd shift!
This person will work closely with Eyelet Tool and Die Makers to maintain high press efficiency and part quality. Maintain and manage various production functions including: recording of production, scrap removal and material handling as well as performing press and tool cleaning, press operating, and general housekeeping as needed while working in a family owned & operated, climate-controlled environment. This entry level position offers strong career advancement opportunities and is viewed as a potential path to obtaining a Journeyman’s Card as an Eyelet Tool & Die Maker. Based on performance, educational assistance can also be provided.
- Be able to properly identify tooling (nomenclature)
- Communicate production issues such as tooling problems to work team leaders or other personnel
- Maintain adherence to production/quality IATF16949 standards
- Organize and clean a variety of areas in the plant
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment such as: various press functions including the coolant, oil system, greasing/oil press & uncoiler, scrap removal, raw material handling, and clean up
- Clean and prepare presses for job setup
- Manage oil inventories and storage as well as maintain the oil recycling system
- Operate a forklift and overhead hoist (will provide training)