PRODUCTION WORKER - 150+ Immediate Job Openings $14.00 - $20.00
As a production worker, employees can be placed anywhere on the production line directly working with our products. There are a variety of openings associated with this position ranging from palletizing, loading, sanitation, and meat cutting. The steady and fast-pace work environment requires the following from employees:
- The ability to work in a cold environment (between 35-45 degrees)
- The ability to stand for 10 or more hours per shift
- The ability to work with and handle raw meat
- The ability to uphold safe food processing standards
- The ability to comfortably lift 20 pounds routinely
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work Any Shift preferred
Prior experience is preferred but not required*
- Keep up with pace of production and production standards
- Maintain a positive attitude while upholding mutual respect for all
- Conduct job related task that may include but are not limited to handling hand tools, knifes, and machinery
- Maintain good hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Additional essential functions may be applicable to specific jobs
- Production Line Worker
- Meat Cutting
- Industrial Cleaning & Sanitation
- General Labor
At EW Grobbel, here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy (for all Full-Time positions):
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Paid holidays & vacation time
- Quarterly bonuses - based on productivity
- Matching contribution to 401 (k) plan
- Individual leadership development
About EW Grobbel
EW Grobbel is the country's oldest and largest beef processor, proudly located in Detroit since 1883. We supply our products to thousands of locations around the United States. Our company culture supports the growth of our employees by promoting from within and developing individual career paths.
At EW Grobbel, our people are the center of what we do. Every day, we strive to engage each individual here to develop their talents and discover their greatness. On the side, we make some of the finest specialty meats in the nation. As an employee of EW Grobbel, you will be part of a fast paced, high performance team, driven by employee engagement and powered by work precision.
Email us your resumes or apply online!
Keywords for Search: food production, meat cutter, packaging, loading, meat processor, corned beef, manufacturing, general labor, assembly line, lifting, boxing, palletizer.