This leadership role is perfect for someone who possesses existing knowledge about the growing conditions and plants of West Michigan. You will be responsible for overseeing and assisting crew members in the planting and maintaining of garden beds for residential and commercial customers.
Team Member Benefits
- Part or full-time position with a flexible schedule
- Company apparel provided and rain gear allowance
- No Sunday work
- Paid time off
- Competitive compensation: $17 per hour and up based on experience
- Training/Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Knowledge of various plants and gardening experience is required, and we provide paid training
- Willingness to learn and contribute to our stress-free work environment
- CDL or Chauffeur's license, or the ability to obtain one (reimbursement provided)
- Ability to stand/bend, squat, and kneel for extended periods
- Able to work outdoors in a wide variety of conditions for an extended time
- At least 18 years of age
Rockwell Earthworks values team members who believe in Integrity, Giving, Accountability, Sustainability, Respect, and Faith over Fear.
Rockwell Earthworks is a minority women-owned company and an equal opportunity employer.