AppleTree and Gilden Woods is offering a sign-on bonus for new teachers!
The new teacher will receive a sign-on bonus of up to $300 (gross wages) if he or she successfully completes the hiring process.
Teachers now receive annual recognition bonuses on their anniversary!
For example, you could receive:
- $250 after 1 year of employment for Assistant Teachers
- $500 after 1 year of employment for Lead Teachers
We are an organization that leads and drives quality in early care and education. We provide a fun, engaging learning environment to promote each child's individual development and nurture their natural curiosity.
* Pay range is commensurate with experience and education.
Full and part-time positions available:
- Lead Teachers
- Assistant Teachers
- Support Staff
- Closing Staff
- Cook/Bus Driver
Here is what you can expect from our awesome benefits package:
- Opportunity to become a lead teacher by completing your Child Development Associates Credential (CDA), through Gilden Woods University, FOR FREE!
- Medical & dental insurance
- Paid time off & holidays
- 401(K) with a company contribution
- Childcare discounts
- A Monday through Friday schedule with minimal nights or weekends
Qualified teachers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age (19 years of age for a Lead Teacher)
- Be willing to submit to a background check
- Be willing to become CPR & First Aid certified
- Complete a tuberculosis test
- Have reliable transportation
- Be customer service orientated and professional
- Inspire children to learn and grow academically, socially and emotionally
- Be able to kneel, bend, squat, lift, push, pull, and carry children up to 70lbs