Rockwell Earthworks is a great place to work, with many opportunities to grow and develop as a landscape professional. We seek people who love to be outside, like having fun, and take pride in a job well done! Our goal is to offer a friendly and supportive environment for you to learn while earning a living.
Professional Gardener – Crew Member
This entry-level position is perfect for someone interested in landscaping, learning about plants, and our company. You will be responsible for planting and maintaining garden beds for residential and commercial customers in this role.
Team Member Benefits
- Part and full-time positions available with flexible schedules
- Company apparel provided and rain gear allowance
- No Sunday work
- Paid time off
- Competitive compensation: $14 to $16 per hour based on experience
- We can provide transportation to the job site
- Training/Development and Advancement Opportunities
- No gardening experience is required, and we provide paid training
- Willingness to learn and contribute to our stress-free work environment
- Ability to stand/bend, squat, and kneel for extended periods
- Able to work outdoors in a wide variety of conditions for an extended time
- At least 16 years of age
Rockwell Earthworks values team members who believe in Integrity, Giving, Accountability, Sustainability, Respect, and Faith over Fear.
Rockwell Earthworks is a minority women-owned company and an equal opportunity employer.