Rockwell Earthworks is a great place to work, with many opportunities to grow and develop as a landscape professional. We seek people who love to be outside, like having fun, and take pride in a job well done! Our goal is to offer a friendly and supportive environment for you to learn while earning a living.
Installation Technician – Crew Member
Do you have previous landscape experience, have strong problem-solving skills, and are eager to progress in the landscaping profession? This position provides a variety of landscaping work including: grading, seeding, landscape beds, stormwater drainage, and irrigation. Customers include residential and commercial clients.
Team Member Benefits
- Part or Full-time positions available
- Company apparel provided and rain gear allowance
- No Sunday work
- Paid time off
- Competitive compensation: $17 to $21 per hour based on experience
- We can provide transportation to the job site
- Training/Development and Advancement Opportunities
- 1-2 years of landscaping or construction experience required
- Willingness to learn and contribute to our stress-free work environment
- Capable of operating light equipment and an understanding of landscaping hand tools
- Able to work outdoors in a wide variety of conditions for an extended time
- Able to lift 50lbs
- At least 18 years of age
Rockwell Earthworks values team members who believe in Integrity, Giving, Accountability, Sustainability, Respect, and Faith over Fear
Rockwell Earthworks is a minority women-owned company and an equal opportunity employer.