Rockwell Earthworks is a great place to work, with many opportunities to grow and develop as a landscape professional. We seek people who love to be outside, like having fun, and take pride in a job well done! Our goal is to offer a friendly and supportive environment for you to learn while earning a living.
Installation Technician - Crew Leader
Do you have a passion for leading others, have strong problem-solving skills, and are eager to maintain quality and safety standards? Our crew leaders are responsible for developing/ leading technicians and overseeing the successful completion of projects. This position provides a variety of landscaping work including: grading, seeding, landscape beds, storm water drainage, and irrigation. Customers include residential and commercial clients.
Team Member Benefits
- Full-time positions available
- Company apparel provided and rain gear allowance
- No Sunday work
- Paid time off
- Competitive compensation: $21 per hour and up based on experience
- Project bonuses
- Training/Development and Advancement Opportunities
- 2+ years of landscaping or project management experience required
- Knowledge of irrigation installation and repair desired
- Willingness to learn and contribute to our stress-free work environment
- Capable of operating equipment and an understanding of landscaping hand tools
- CDL or Chauffeur's license, or the ability to obtain one (reimbursement provided)
- Able to work outdoors in a wide variety of conditions for an extended time
- Able to lift 50lbs
- At least 18 years of age
Rockwell Earthworks values team members who believe in Integrity, Giving, Accountability, Sustainability, Respect, and Faith over Fear.
Rockwell Earthworks is a minority women-owned company and an equal opportunity employer.