The Quick Lube Technician is key to ensuring customer satisfaction with our service team. As a Quick Lube Technician, you are responsible for routine maintenance, including performing oil and filter service, tire rotations and other light line service on automotive vehicles. Fox Motors is looking for a Quick Lube Technician that has a desire to grow with in the field, is customer-focused and has a drive to perform. If you are ready to put your career in gear, Apply Now!
Key responsibilities include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Sells lubrication, safety inspection, and other related services.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replaces, or replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and adds air if needed.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.