Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is assisting a Wixom manufacturing company recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer. The Manufacturing Engineer will:
• Participate in equipment/tooling capacity planning for molding/paint/assembly.
• Participate in capacity studies for automotive OEMs.
• Evaluate manufacturing process for component/mechanism assembly and machine secondary equipment -- identify potential solutions
• Work closely with engineers, employees and supervision to effectively measure/evaluate and prepare new processes designed for manual operations integrated with basic assembly automation
• Evaluate material flow and implement improvements to effectively support production processes
• Participates in special builds/test builds (pre-pro/prototype/trial runs)
• Manage orders, component support, pack, ship (pre-pro/prototype/special builds
• Support continuous improvement studies / machine improvements (rate study/manpower efficiency/quality study
• Works closely with maintenance manager on new equipment process design and specification
• Quality concern management including customer reviews and plant visits
• Support capacity verification studies Support new model / change actions / updates to current model
• Responsible to compete PARS & purchase orders; track purchase components
• Provides floor support for process trouble shooting
• Conducts process simulations / OBC / Balance
• Ensures safety reviews are conducted KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Minimum 3-5 years in a manufacturing engineer role for an automotive supplier or OEM.
• Associates degree in IE, Industrial Technology or related area • Mechanical and troubleshooting aptitude • Knowledge of assembly and secondary processes (assembly, control systems, welding/joining, poka-yoke, testing and other technologies
• Excel & macros, print reading, layout
• Layout and Autocad • PLC programming
• Microsoft office applications (word, excel, powerpoint)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working with Express:
Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today!
For a complete listing of all Express Howell/Brighton open positions, visit: www.expresspros.com/HowellMI/Job-Openings.aspx