Landscaping Crew Leader
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation.
CREW LEADERS MUST ALREADY HAVE A CHAUFFER'S LICENSE & THE COMPANY WILL FACILITATE THE DDOT CARD PROCESS.
What you'll do:
- We’ll look to you to ensure efficiency and that client standards are attained.
- You’ll conduct site inspections, provide hands-on leadership, and provide guidance for soil, planting, watering and insect control.
- You’ll also drive and maintain our vehicles, train personnel with a strong emphasis on safety, and handle schedules, and review charts and reports.
Skills we're seeking:
- You should have a driver’s license and good record, strong leadership, and familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping.
- You also must be able to handle the physicality of our work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking.
- At least one year of experience in lawn care and landscaping a must; supervisory experience desired.
- MUST have a Chauffer’s License; must be current
- MUST acquire a DDOT Medical Card; the Company can facilitate that
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.