Die Cat Maintenance Technician Needed!
Great Lakes Die Cast is a long-standing leading member of the aluminum die cast industry in West Michigan and is undergoing a major transformation into a fast growing company. As a supplier to the office furniture industry and automotive industry, we are dedicated to providing our customers with only the highest quality of castings.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced Die Cast Maintenance Tech to join our team!
- Responsible to care for die cast machines, trim presses, robots, and machining centers ensuring production operations run efficiently.
- Have knowledge and experience with machine PLC programming and troubleshooting, electrical power circuitry, and mechanical and hydraulic system maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM)
- Make machine and equipment repairs as directed
- Insure all equipment is kept in a safe operating condition
- Assist and train operator and other key personnel to better operate and maintain their own equipment.
Compensation is based upon experience, ability to demonstrate technical skills, and years of service working within the die cast industry as a maintenance technician. We offer a fair and competitive market rate wage starting at $14.50 per hour and progressing upwards.
Perspective candidates should email their resumes and cover letters to: HR@gldiecast.com. You may also apply in person by dropping off a cover letter and resume at the Great Lakes Die Cast Administrative Office located at 701 W Laketon, Muskegon, MI 49441.