We are a growing dynamic specialty pharmacy that has full-time positions available. DirectRx is built on values focused on growth and productivity to help patients Get Better! Full-time team members have flexible schedules based on business needs that includes weekends.
Team members within this group are responsible for help package and ship medications to our patients.
Here are the attributes that will help you thrive at our company:
· Performs duties assigned by a licensed pharmacist. Areas of work are checked routinely for maintenance of quality control. Work is conducted in accordance with generally accepted standards of practice following departmental procedures and policies as outlined in the department operations manual.
· Carefully and accurately packages all medicines that are to be shipped to patients.
· Follows proper protocol when shipping medicine packages.
· Fills individual patient drug bins working from a medication fill list.
· Attends and participates in pharmacy tech meetings to exchange ideas to achieve goals of the department. Keeps procedures up-to-date in pharmacy tech manual to train new personnel and to have quick reference to specific jobs so they are performed according to the policies of the department.
· Checks and removes outdated meds on a routine basis to ensure that no deteriorated meds are in stock. Keeps appropriate records.
· Purposeful and efficient mover
· Fast and accurate data entry
· Easy and friendly disposition
· Can work in teams
· Can lift up to 20 pounds
· Detail oriented
Essential Functions of Shipping but not limited to:
· High school diploma or GED certificate
· State licensing as required – can obtain through DirectRx within a year of hire
· National certification preferred but not required