We are a growing dynamic specialty pharmacy that has both full-time and part-time positions available. DirectRx is built on values focused on growth and productivity to help patients Get Better!
Team members within this group are responsible for patient care with responsibilities that may include onboarding, administrative billing work, and assuring successful delivery of specialty therapies to patients. In addition to this, team members are expected to provide telephonic support for patient care, education, and adherence. This role communicates heavily via phone with our patients and providers.
Here are the attributes that will help you thrive at our company:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong computer skills
· Team player
· Problem solver with an aptitude for efficiency
· Ability to prioritize and be flexible with business initiatives
· College degree with a healthcare focus preferred
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time (sitting/standing, etc.)
In addition to compensation, DirectRx offers health benefits, 401K contributions, and profit sharing for qualified full-time team members. You will receive comprehensive training to understand our operations and be set up for success in your role.
At DirectRx our company values are very important to us. Our value model, PCP3 – polite persistence, compassion for others, personal responsibility, and 360 communication – drive our work environment to give our patients timely and comprehensive care so that they can Get Better!