- Assist Agency administration.
- Perform data entry functions as needed for the efficiency of the office operations.
Able to Hire new employees and provide Orientation as needed.
- Assure coverage for receptionist duties of the office.
- Maintain lines of communication with billing department to ensure paperwork is completed in a timely manner to facilitate proper billing. Making sure All employees Time-sheets are accurate and all files are up to date.
- Work on billing reports daily to ensure timely filing of claims.
- Ensure accuracy of daily census.
- Track and maintain personnel files for agency and branch locations .
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
**Must have at least 1 years of work experience on Home Health care Office Management
- Must have access to a vehicle in good working condition.
- Ability to respond to change productively and handle additional projects as assigned.
- Responsible for collection and data entry of payroll information for agency and branch locations.
- Ability to carry out the duties and responsibilities of this job (with or without reasonable accommodation) without posing specific or current risk of substantial harm to the health and safety of self and others.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish rapport and work effectively with a variety of people.
- Must be well organized with ability to set clear priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Participation in center/agency surveys (Licensure and any subsequently required reports.
- Participation in mandatory in-services.
- Honor patients/residents' rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor.
- Keep supervisor informed of daily activities and issues. Propose solutions to all issues.
- Provide clerical support to Administrator and office management staff as needed.
- Must be able to type 30 words per minutes.
- Must have a high school diploma or associated degree.
- Must have general secretarial skills, Microsoft Word a plus.
- Must have polished communication and people skills.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and be able to conduct a daily office routine in a professional manner.